Product Data Sheet
||October 7, 1997
Thank you for purchasing the Original Mirror Relocation System. This product has been
engineered to give you years of trouble free enjoyment. From the hard anodized finish on
our black brackets to the stainless steel hardware, it will last through years of the
Parts List for Series 3000, Full Set
- (1) Drivers side bracket, marked with "L" on the bottom
- (1) Passenger side bracket, marked with "R" on the bottom
- (2) Stainless Steel 3/8-16 x 2 1/4" bolt
- (2) Stainless Steel Flat washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Lock washers
- Remove the doors from the Jeep (Consult your owners manual for directions).
- Once the doors have been removed, remove the stock mirror from the bracket which is on
the door, using an 11/16" socket. Be careful when you remove the nut because there is
a spring, shelf washer and flat washer under it. Make note of the
order in which they are removed.
- You may now install your new brackets on the top door hinge using the hardware supplied
and tighten the bolt. (See Drawing below)
- Now install the mirror you removed from the door. Install in the reverse manner in which
removed and tighten nut. Do not over tighten this nut, it is spring
loaded and does not require a lot of torque.
Product Data Sheet 1 Dixon Design & Development
to Dixon Design Page